Thanks babaytakesmanhattan for tagging me! I finally get to play along!
1. What is one thing we would be surprised to learn about you? I don’t really drink a lot. When I do, I like anything with vodka. I don’t care for beer except for lighter beers like Blue Moon and I rarely drink wine (gasp, I know!). Wine makes my throat itch and unable to swallow so I am guessing I have an allergy but I don’t know what in wine I could be allergic to? Maybe sulfites?
2. Last great book you read? Meeting Your Half-Orange - This book definitley had an impact on the way I looked at dating and changed my approach. I met my husband a few months after I read it.
3. What is your go to hostess gift? Wine or cupcakes (usually Sweet Mandy B’s) but if I am going somewhere and have enough notice, I like to bring monogrammed disposable guest towels.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? I record Say Yes to the Dress every Friday night and then watch it early Saturday morning while my husband still is sleeping. Then I watch the recent episodes/uploads of my favorite vloggers on youtube.
5. Where is the best place you’ve ever been? Ljubljana, Slovenia or Croatia. I had an internship in Slovenia back in college and lived there for a summer…it’s a hidden treasure most people wouldn’t think to visit.
6. What are you currently coveting? A new purse…specifically a Prada one or the Louis Vuitton epi leather tote. I am too cheap to bite the bullet so I will just lust after them.
7. What song makes you rock out every time you hear it? Muse - Starlight. If my husband starts to play it, I can come to life no matter where I am in the house and start dancing around like a crazy person.
8. What is your greatest fear? Not being able to get pregnant.
9. What is the funniest name you’ve ever had written on your Starbucks cup? No one ever screws up my name. Sandy is pretty straightforward.
10. Signature scent? Actually don’t wear perfume. Every scent gives me a headache or makes me nauseous but when I did, I wore Dolce Gabanna Light Blue.
11. Pet Peeves? When I am driving and whoever is in the passenger seat turns up the radio. I can’t parallel park with the radio blasting. I know, I am like a grandma. Oh and I hate people who are late. I’m looking at you, my dear sister! She’s never one time…likes hours late.